GRAND PRIX VINEX 2016 - invitation to the participation for wine makers and merchants
Dear wine makers, merchants and wine dealers, we invite you to participate in the 23rd annual of the wine competition GRAND PRIX VINEX.
The GRAND PRIX VINEX is a traditional, international wine competition held in the Czech Republic. The objective of this competition is to give highly professional assessment and honour to the best European and world wines present on the Central European region market. The prestige of this competition given in the professional performance is enhanced by the original prizes for the Champion, the best collection winner and category winners from the workshop of the world-famous artist Borek Sipek and also the prize for the Champion - a professional wine cooler from the THERMOTECHNIKA BOHEMIA company. Deadline for entry: April 18, 2016.
Why to participate in the GRAND PRIX VINEX?
• GRAND PRIX VINEX is a traditional, prestigious, international wine competition held in the Czech Republic.
• It will be already 23rd annual held in 2016.
• Wines will be assessed by an international committee of renowned wine tasters in the National Wine Centre in Valtice.
• Wine assessment will be carried out on the platform of the computer system ELWIS, for wine assessment, which was developed in the National Wine Centre.
• The standard of the competition is guaranteed by the team of experienced professionals of the National Wine Centre. The competition is held in conjunction with the BVV Trade Fairs Brno and the Czech Grape and Wine Producers Association.
• The competition meets the National standards of wine competitions in the Czech Republic.
• Medals will be awarded according to points reached:
silver medal min. 84 points
gold medal min. 87 points
grand gold medal min. 90 points.
• Additionally the “Champion”, category winners, the best wine collection and national winners for the countries that registered at least 10 wines will be declared.
• Champion ", the best collection and category winners will receive prestigious prizes - originals designed by world-renowned artist Bořek Šípek.
• Producer of the wine with the title "Champion" will receive a professional wine cooler from competition partner, the company THERMOTECHNIKA BOHEMIA
What can an award from the GRAND PRIX VINEX competition bring to you?
• Mention in the competition catalogue and presentation of your wine in the tasting area of the competition at the international trade fair in Brno. In the tasting area and in the catalogue will only be listed wines with the minimum score, 80 points.
• Rising prestige and value of your wine among wine dealers and the wine public.
• The possibility to mark your wine with the appropriate award and the possibility to show the award reproduced in your promotional materials.
• Award promotion among media partners and in the PR activities connected with the competition.
► More information for entry in section Application
Contact: Šárka Nádvorníková, e-mail: email@example.com